Some of the funniest moments so far have been:
- in the cafeteria two boys tapped their milks on the table, did a "cheers", and then chugged it. Making me wonder, "where have they seen flip cups?"
- a boy said, "damn" while reading his social studies book
- a boy asks every day to go to the clinic, "it's an emergency"
- after I wrote my name on the board, a boy wrote his teacher was Ms. Buttry
- a boy wore bright lime green shorts yesterday, this same boy regularly sings Britney Spears songs
I am teaching in a trailer at the end of the trailer park. Here are a few pictures of my new home.
The "trailer park" is located across the bus lane from the main school and contains about 40 trailers. It is a loooong walk to any where, including the bathroom and the cafeteria. I should be pretty skinny by the end of the year.