Wednesday, February 23, 2011

the definition of crazy



We have lived in our house for four years and yet we waited until we had a 6 week old baby to decide to put it on the market. So for the last 2 weeks we have been painting, cleaning, and packing boxes. I have learned to do many tasks while carrying Jackson in his Bjorn. I painted the downstairs bathroom while Keith was at work, it took me all day to do about an hour's worth of painting but I got it done. Yesterday the photographer came and I had run all around the house, with Jax strapped to me, moving things where they would look best not to mention capture the world's worst dogs and keep them outside while he was in and vice versa. We have to keep the house clean and "show ready" at all times now. What kind of crazy people sign up to this with a new baby? I barely have time to brush my hair let alone keep the house spot less! Wish us well friends.
and a baby picture to keep people interested

No comments:

Post a Comment