Monday, December 13, 2010

I've been tagged

Melissa tagged me so here are my lists of fours:
1. four shows that you watch:
(1) Dexter
(2) Desperate Housewives
(3) Glee
(4) Tosh.0


2. four things you are passionate about:
(1) Cooking and baking
(2) Elephants
(3) Breast Cancer Awareness
(4) Teaching


3. four phrases you say a lot:
(1) Seriously?!
(2) You are the worst dogs ever!
(3) If this is a tattle I don't want to hear it.
(4) You have go to be kidding.


4. four things you've learned from the past:
(1) everything happens for a reason
(2) When you get going on the right path, life becomes easier.
(3) I am a strong person.
(4) It's not always black and white, sometimes there are shades of gray.


5. four places you would like to go:
(1) Africa
(2) France
(3) Key West
(4) The elephant sanctuary in Tennessee


6. four things you did yesterday:
(1) Went to Pig and Chick
(2) Laundry
(3) Complained about being uncomfortable
(4) Made 72 cupcakes and a birthday cake for Keith


7. four things you are looking forward to:
(1) giving birth (actually just having a baby the physical birth not so much)
(2) Time off work
(3) Being skinny again
(4) Eating blue cheese and Sushi


8. four things you love about winter: This is tough because I hate Winter
(1) Not seeing overweight people in tube tops
(2) Sleeping with lots of blankets
(3) Snow days
(4) not having to shave my legs as often



9. four bloggers who should share their list of fours:
They have all already done it :)

1 comment:

  1. No sister, I didn't change 20. But in the begining, it is like 15-20. Lauren HATED pee pants. I know there are some moms that let the diaper get "used" a couple of times. She wasn't having it. I love the tattle one....

    ReplyDelete