Sunday, May 15, 2011

A few quick notes





I can't believe how quickly Jackson grows and changes. He is fascinated with the TV currently. Any time the TV is on he finds a way to watch it. He'll crane his neck all the way around if he needs to in order to see it.


In other news, he has survived his first bout with food poisoning. I'm pretty sure I got food poisoning from some tuna I ordered on Friday night. I didn't realize it until around 11am on Saturday when I had already breastfed Jackson several times. I couldn't eat anything without throwing up and my poor boy had some terrible diapers, one of which leaked down his legs onto the living room carpet. Keith had to shampoo the carpets while Jackson and I took a nap. I stopped nursing him and fed him previously pumped milk and pumped and dumped milk yesterday. Thankfully we are both fine today.

It was a cool day here so we took a little family trip to the Buford dam. We walked around along the river and around the dam. It was a fun little adventure. We even saw some goats and a donkey. Jackson seemed to enjoy the fresh air and new surroundings.

I only have 11 more days to work then I get to spend the summer with my sweet boy. Hopefully we'll have lots of adventures to post about!

No comments:

Post a Comment