Sunday, May 8, 2011

my first Mother's Day

Today was a great day. My sweet baby boy started the day by sleeping from 8pm to 5am. Keith made me breakfast while I snuggled with my baby listening to him "talk". He has found his voice and loves to make noise. My boys got me 2 beads for my Pandora bracelet, a pasta maker, and a ravioli press. I'm really excited to start making homemade pasta. Keith's parents and sister came over for a cookout. Keith made smoked pork and I made some hamburgers and vegetable pasta. Everything turned out great. Keith's mom brought me beads to spell out Jackson on my
bracelet, so it's getting pretty full.

Our sweet little family

I love baby kisses

Jackson was 4 months old on April 28. I have been so busy that I forgot to post! He weighed 14.3 lbs and was 25 inches long. He's a big healthy boy. He seems huge to me but the doctor said he is in the 53% for height and 41% for weight. I guess there are some really big babies out there.

1 comment:

  1. Jackson is so cute in his GA gear! Glad you had a great 1st Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete