Friday, April 20, 2012

My funny baby

Jackson is at such a fun age. I've probably said that before and I'm sure I'll say it again, but he does so many hilarious things right now. He recently started blowing his own nose. He will find a tissue, napkin, baby wipe, or sometimes a blanket and just start blowing his nose. He really gets into it, he moves his whole body side to side and makes a lot of noise. We think it is hilarious, which is probably why he continues to do it. 
The nose blowing is usually followed by one of his other favorites- throwing things away. He will throw the tissue or whatever else in the garbage when he is finished. He loves to push the trash can around the kitchen, which is funny because it's about twice his size. Unfortunately he also likes to take things out of the trash can. Once he took out the grocery receipt and put in a clean diaper. He also likes to transfer trash from the downstairs trash to the kitchen trash. Before you start thinking I'm a terrible mom, I don't support his trash can love and I always wash his hands after. Even though I think it's funny, I would prefer he not play with the trash.
He has also become really good at kissing. He gives kisses bye bye and night night but sometimes he just gets in a kissing mood. He is pretty free with his kissing too, he has opened his mouth wide to kiss both a lady at Whole Foods and a man at Lowes when they said bye after we checked out. When I leave for work he gives me several kisses then stands at the window blowing kisses and kissing the window. His favorite person to kiss might be himself though, when I picked him up from daycare he was kissing himself in the mirror and didn't want to go home. I had to pull him away from his self-kissing to get him to leave with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment